As we travel these uncharted waters of Covid-19 we remain unsure of where our travel options maybe? It can be assumed that Queensland could re-open tourism to Queenslander’s.
Lucky for us we have so much on offer! Lady Elliot Island is the perfect ‘Reef Retreat’ and a great way to beat your travel blues once the non-essential travel ban is lifted.
Situated within a highly protected ‘Green Zone’ is this island sanctuary housing over 1,200 species of marine life, including an abundance of Manta Rays & Turtles.
Peak Manta Ray Season: May – September
Migrating Humpback Whales: June – October
Turtle Nesting: November to February
2 Nights From $711.00/Person
3 Nights From $892.00/Person
- Accommodation in new Eco Cabins (shared bathroom facilities)
- Flights from Hervey Bay or Bundaberg
- Hot & cold buffet breakfast, lunch & dinner daily
- Glass bottom boat/guided snorkel tour
- Range of free Island Tours including reef walks, behind the scenes and bird watching tours
BONUS: sunset platter including a bottle of house wine (per room)
Valid for travel up until 30 November 2020
This package is only valid for bookings through travel agents. Cannot be combined with other packages or specials. 15kg/pp luggage limit on all flights to/from Lady Elliot. All activities are subject to weather/tide conditions. Sightings of marine life cannot be guaranteed.
Upgrades available to all accommodation types. Flights from Gold Coast or Brisbane additional $401.00 per adult and $230.00 per child. Sole rate available on request. Cancellation conditions apply. Travel insurance is highly recommended.
If that isn’t enough for you, step it up and combine the Reef with the Rainforest! That is right, combine your Lady Elliot Island trip with Fraser Island. Queensland… such show offs!
Lady Elliot Island Eco Resort, Great Barrier Reef;
- Return Scenic Flight ex Hervey Bay to Lady Elliot Island
- 2 x Nights’ accommodation in a Garden Unit or Reef Unit
- Full buffet breakfast and dinner
- Combined glass bottom tour/boat snorkel (1 x per person per stay)
- Snorkelling equipment and lesson if required
- Guided Island tours including Turtles nesting & Hatchlings (in season)
- Environmental Management Charge
Kingfisher Bay Resort, Fraser Island:
- Return Ferry Transfers ex Hervey Bay to Kingfisher Bay Resort
- Return airport transfers to/from Hervey Bay Airport to River Heads
- 2 x nights’ accommodation in Wallum Lagoon View Room
- Full Day Ranger Guided Fraser Island Beauty Spot Tour including lunch, refreshments and national park fees
- Hot buffet breakfast daily
- Variety of ranger guided walks & talks
NOTE: this package is not recommended for infants due to the rough carriage of the full day 4WD tour on Fraser Island. If guest still wish to travel with an infant, please advise they must bring their own baby capsule for the bus.
Travel Dates: 1 April 2020 – 31 March 2021
Exclusion Dates: 4 – 26 April & 12 December 2020 – 26 January 2021
Prices From $1540.00/Person *Based on Twin Share in a Garden Unit at Lady Elliot Island Eco Resort and a Wallum Lagoon View Room at Kingfisher Bay Resort.
For a list of more prices please Contact us