Sail and Snorkel – Whitehaven and Chalkies Beach
Book a personal appointment with our Aussie experts
Phone, video or Face-to-face
Sail and Snorkel–Whitehaven and Chalkies Beach
Take this full-day sailing experience on our purpose-built catamaran On the Edge. Get out to two of the Whitsunday’s must-see destinations; visit the iconic Whitehaven Beach with time to relax and unwind on the famous white silica sands, then take off the Chalkies Beach to explore the crystal clear waters with some snorkeling.
- Full day sailing onboard On the Edge – a catamaran purpose-built for sailing in the Whitsundays
- The full-day cruise visits two separate destinations – world-famous Whitehaven Beach and a second location for snorkeling; and Chalkies Beach on nearby Haslewood Island
- Enjoy a healthy individually packed picnic lunch, morning, and afternoon tea included.
- All snorkeling equipment; wetsuits/stinger suits and flotation jackets (if required)
- Personalised snorkeling instructions for the not too confident
From $190 per adult, $115 per child